NXP's GUI Guider uses LVGL
NXP just announced their new UI editor called GUI Guider which uses LVGL under the hood. Learn more here.
GUI Guider is a user-friendly graphical user interface development tool from NXP that enables the rapid development of high quality displays with the open-source LVGL graphics library. GUI Guider’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to utilize the many features of LVGL such as widgets, animations, and styles to create a GUI with minimal or no coding at all.
With the click of a button, you can run your application in a simulated environment or export it to a target project. Generated code from GUI Guider can easily be added to an MCUXpresso project, accelerating the development process and allowing you to seamlessly add an embedded user interface to your application.
GUI Guider is free to use with NXP’s general purpose and crossover MCUs, and includes built in project templates for several supported platforms.
- WYSIWYG UI design with drag & drop support
- Utilize LVGL’s wide selection of widgets to create GUI applications with ease, and configure widget attributes to customize your design
- Easily add events, actions, and animations to enhance your application
- Built-in resource management for importing images and custom fonts
- Generates application code for an MCUXpresso project
- Templates available for NXP evaluation kits
- Integrated demo applications to help you get started with your design
- Enable or disable PXP acceleration in your application (when supported)