v7.3 is released
The most interesting yet very simple feature of v7.3.0 are
lv_event_send_refresh_recursive(obj). They send an
LV_EVENT_REFRESH event to an object or to all its descendants too.
lv_event_send_refresh_recursive(NULL) will notify all the existing objects.
In the refresh event of an object the developer can see the current value of some variables and update the object accordingly. E.g. update the label’s text to a measured value, or to the newly selected language, or set the state of a checkbox according to a boolean variable.
The gist is you don’t have to check whether the object exists or not before updating it. Just notify all objects or all children of an object and if an object is there, and its refresh event is implemented it will do its job. Read more here.
lv_event_send_refresh_recursiveto easily send
LV_MEMCPY_MEMSET_STDto use standard
lv_tabview_set_tab_name()function - used to change a tab’s name
- Reduce code size by adding:
LV_USE_VALUE_STRand applying some optimization
- Do not print warning for missing glyph if its height OR width is zero.
- Prevent duplicated sending of
LV_EVENT_INSERTfrom text area
- Tidy outer edges of cpicker widget.
- Remove duplicated lines from
- btnmatrix: hadle combined states of buttons (e.g. chacked + disabled)
- textarea: fix typo in lv_textarea_set_sscrollbar_mode
- gauge: fix image needle drawing
- fix using freed memory in _lv_style_list_remove_style
The core lvgl repository and lv_examples are now directly available as Arduino libraries:
See the README for more info.
lv_lib_lodepng is renamed to lv_lib_png for consitency